The Drawbacks of Using Wooden Pallets
Speaking with clients in the food, pharmaceutical and other manufacturing industries, they mention a few recurring headaches:
1. Wooden pallets are regularly in need of repair due to harsh working environments
2. They are not consistent with regards to quality
3. They can harbour bacterial growth which make them unsuitable for use in hygienic production areas
4. Once wet, they degrade quickly and become hazardous
5. Splinters and nails in pallets often cause damage to the products and raw materials that they carry
Plastic pallets eliminate these issues and are suitable for use throughout your supply chain.
Feel free to contact us if you’d like to know more about how plastic pallets can reduce headaches and improve your supply chain.