Pooling of equipment is used in many different industries to always have “ready for use” equipment available.
Damaged or dirty equipment is repaired and cleaned, missing or broken equipment is replaced with an identical piece of equipment from the pool to make sure all pool participants can continue to work together on a pay per use basis.
Pooling is sharing resources and saving CO2, with a pooling company that orchestrates and solves the availability challenges.
Our sales team is ready to assist you.
Our full pooling service consists out of the following elements:
• Delivery of the agreed quantity at the agreed locations
• Rent of the quality asset for the time you use it
• Collection of the agreed quantity at the agreed locations
• Cleaning and inspection of the asset after every collection
• Replacement/Repair of broken parts or assets
• Tracking and tracing the assets pro-actively
• Regular audits to make sure losses can be prevented