Pooling increases efficiency.
What is pooling?
Carpooling is seen as a more environmentally friendly and sustainable way to travel as sharing journeys reduces carbon emissions, traffic congestion on the roads, and the need for parking spaces.
Pooling offered by Smartload – By having more companies using Smartload assets, asset pooling reduces each company’s supply chain costs such as transport costs, quality issues and the stress of managing assets. Asset pooling is seen as a more environmentally friendly and sustainable way to move goods as sharing asset trips reduces carbon emissions, improves availability and meets the need for improved hygiene.
The pooling service consists of the following elements:
- Delivery of the agreed quantity at the agreed locations and time
- Rent of the quality asset for the time you use it
- Collection of the agreed quantity at the agreed locations
- Cleaning and inspection of the asset after every collection
- Replacement/repair of broken parts or assets
- Tracking and tracing the assets pro-actively
- Regular stock audits to make sure losses can be prevented
- We walk your line with you, to ensure that the solution fits your need and that change management is done efficiently.
- Elements can be added or taken out to adapt the service to your needs.